How it works
How the Gender Mainstreaming Expertise Database works
Please note, that registration is no longer possible.
Who can register?
Experts can register themselves using electronic access.
Who releases the registration?
The GenderCompetenceCenter releases the registration to avoid misuse. The content is not evaluated or changed.
Who can search?
- Persons and institutions seeking support in the implementation of GM and wanting to award a contract,
- Experts who wish to network with each other.
What information do you receive?
A detailed competence profile, e.g.
- Main areas of work (subject areas, policy fields, disciplines, ...)
- Fields of work (administration, political, academic, associations, ...)
- What id being offered (consultancy, training, research, ...)
- Self-presentation by experts (core statements on gender, references, field experience, ...)
What cost is involved?
Both registration and search are free of charge.